Last winter a customer told me that she had been wanting to convert their wood burning fireplace to gas for many years but her husband was against it. I asked her what she had said that made him change his… Read more 5 Reasons to Convert a Wood Burning Fireplace to Gas
Carbon monoxide is an odourless, colourless and tasteless poisonous gas. Many Canadians die every year from carbon monoxide poisoning in their own homes, most of them while sleeping. Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarms save lives and soon every Ontario residence with fuel-burning… Read more Carbon Monoxide Alarms save lives
Thousands of people in Toronto are braving the cold and dark after the weekend’s violent ice storm. The weight of ice felled tree branches which brought down power lines across the City. It is difficult any time when a major storm knocks… Read more Weathering Toronto’s Christmas Ice Storm
Home Comfort Canada offers 24 hour Emergency Service in the Greater Toronto Area. Give us a call, we are happy to help. 1-855-567-4183 We can walk you through the steps below and send a technician to your home. What to… Read more Help! My hot water tank is leaking!