Home Comfort Canada has earned a reputation for reliable and trustworthy service. We have offered furnace cleaning for over 27 years. And we are here to take care of all your gas and electrical furnace maintenance and furnace repair needs.
We service & repair all makes and models of:
- gas furnaces and gas stoves
- gas boilers
- central air conditioning units
- pool heaters
- fireplaces and chimney liners
- oil to gas conversions for furnaces and boilers
Home Comfort Canada offers extended warranties for Parts and Labour as well as Parts only and Labour only. Ask us about all the coverage options available to you.
Furnace Installation and Replacement
Need a new furnace installed or your old furnace replaced? You came to the right place! With nearly three decades of experience servicing and installing top-of-the-line furnaces, Home Comfort Canada has become an industry expert, ensuring that each customer is left feeling cozy and extremely satisfied.
In addition to providing excellent service, we also have special promotions to save you money:
Proper maintenance with yearly furnace cleaning and proper upkeep of your sheet metal and ducting will help prolong the life of your furnace.
Regular furnace maintenance and tune up keeps your home heating system running efficiently and improves the air quality circulating throughout your home. Schedule your annual furnace cleanings with us for preventative maintenance and stay on track.
A simple and easy way to help reduce dust particles, bacteria and plant spores is to replace your furnace filters regularly throughout the year. This will especially improve the air quality for those with asthma or allergies.
We offer furnace cleaning of any make or model! Schedule your appointment today and we’ll do the rest! For service, call 1-855-567-4183.
Tips for efficient home heating:
- Don’t obstruct air flow by drapes, carpeting or furniture.
- Seal air leaks throughout the house especially around windows and doors, and don’t forget inside closets.
- When no one is home, lower the temperature with a programmable thermostat.
- Clean and replace furnace filters according to manufacturers recommendations.
- For more energy saving tips visit our blog