We rely on electricity to heat our homes and cottages and to power our appliances. It can be devastating if the power is out for days due to a Winter ice storm or Summer flood or lightning storm.
Stop worrying about frozen pipes, an inactive sump pump, spoiled food, no way to heat/cool your home, no means to prepare food, wash dishes or take a shower — install a Kohler Residential Generator to provide you with constant electricity and avoid any future mishaps.
We service Kohler and Generac Generators, in sizes from 8kw to 150kw.
A back-up power system is equipped with an automatic transfer switch to supply power within seconds of a power outage and automatically shut off the generator when power is restored. The generator is permanently installed outside just like a central air conditioning unit.
Contact Home Comfort Canada today to inquire about this promotion:
Kohler Natural Gas Home Generators
- Commercial-grade backup
- Powered by natural gas or propane
- Tested In extreme environments to ensure power will be available when you need it the most
- Clean, reliable, digital voltage regulation protects sensitive electronic equipment
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on parts
- 2-Year Limited Warranty Labor
Automatic Transfer Switches
- 120/240 VAC 4-wire 1PH
- Whole-house or essential-load configurations
- Available RNC combined distribution panel and transfer switch
- 100-, 200- and 400 Amp coverage
- Optional load shed module and breakers for RNC switch
- Indoor or outdoor cabinets
- Available 200-Amp outdoor whole-house with service disconnect
- Available accessories for alarm module and load bypass switch
Annual maintenance of our generator was done in a professional manner with advance notice, greeting upon arrival and advice upon completion.
Home Comfort Canada services Toronto, the GTA and Cottage Country as well.