The multi-speed blower motor of this energy-efficient Performance™ Boost furnace can do more than just add to your comfort. Paired with the right cooling system, it can actually boost SEER levels to help you save on energy costs all year round.
Comfort is enhanced by Ideal Humidity® System technology which improves summer dehumidification from an air conditioner or heat pump. SmartEvap™ technology also aids dehumidification by periodically stopping the multi-speed fan while it’s in “Constant ON” mode to give cooling condensation time to drain away deterring re-humidification by up to 10%.
- Up to 96.5% AFUE heating efficiency
- Single-stage operation
- Multi-speed, high-efficiency, ECM blower motor enhances comfort
- Ideal Humidity System® technology capable to aid heat pump or air conditioner summer dehumidification
- SmartEvap™ technology works in concert with your cooling system to aid summer dehumidification
- ComfortFan™ technology allows fan-speed choices in “Constant ON” mode1
- Comfort Heat Technology® feature intelligently stages heating cycles to reduce temperature swings and improve efficiency
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Includes air filter cabinet
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty3
- Optional labor warranty available4
1 Requires Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostat
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a Lifetime heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is reduced to 20-years (from Lifetime) on heat exchanger if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive the extended registered heat exchanger parts limited warranty period. See warranty certificate for details.
4 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.